1. Increase traffic flow to your model homes by hosting monthly parties for potential buyers and community leaders.
2. Offer an incentive, such as a free washer and dryer, to any home owners who refer a friend who buys a home.
3. Participate in any home and garden shows that happen in your area. Many times home buyers attend these while looking to buy a home. This is your chance to convince them to build a new home instead.
4. Advertise in real estate books. Many home buyers do not realize they can build a home for the same price as buying an existing home.
5. Think outside the box and set up a booth at a bridal show. Newlyweds are usually in the market to build a new home.