Tips for Hiring Movers
* You do not necessarily need to go cheap in order to get the very best bargain.
* Always, always check with your family and friends to see if they have any recommendations for movers!
* Definitely compare rates with up to three companies and make sure you get and check their references.
* You always want to choose a local company if possible; they are usually very good and have a lot more experience than chains.
* If the moving company that you called says that inspection is not necessary, hang up the phone! You never want to deal with a company that does not provide inspections.
* Never, ever get a quote over the phone; you want to make sure that you are meeting the person that you are considering to move your things.
* You want to make sure that you get a size of the van or truck that the company is going to be using as well as the number of staff members.
* Meeting the person that is responsible for packing your things is a very important thing to do in the process. * You want to get an estimate of the number of boxes; this should include the cost per hour and also see if they have a flat rate available for you!