No one likes to clean windows on the inside of their homes let alone on the outside. Most people put this task off as long as they can and instead of climbing up and down a ladder to clean your windows, hire a professional window cleaning service They will provide you with good service and by getting your windows professionally cleaned you will notice that your home is considerably brighter which reduces the need for artificial lighting. Clean windows also allow more solar energy to filter into your home and this will help reduce your heating bill.
Window Cleaning Tasks
What will a professional window cleaner to do for you?
- clean glass using the proper cleaning chemicals
- assemble and disassemble all of the equipment they need including but limited to ladders, scaffolding and other equipment as required
- provide their own ladders and other equipment so they can reach windows that are on the second storey of the house or higher than ground level
- carry out minor repairs on equipment
- clean window frames, fascias, metal surfaces and stone walls